Tuesday, February 22, 2005

WTF - The Things Some Kids Will Do

It's WTF Day and this lil' news item was just 2 cute. It comes courtesy of Chuck Shepherd once again:

The Roanoke (Va.) Times reported on Jan. 17 that a Wytheville police officer had to rescue a 9-year-old boy who, with time on his hands waiting for a school bus on a "bone-deep cold" morning, decided to find out what would happen if he licked a metal pole. While awaiting someone to bring warm water to free the boy, the officer and the kid had the following conversation: "Have you learned anything?" "Uh-huh." "Are you going to do this again?" "Uh-uh." [Roanoke Times, 1-17-05]

Normally, I would ask "what the f*ck was that dumb ass kid thinking?", but I'm pretty sure I glued my tongue to an ice cold lamp post when I was around that age. Talk about freezer burn! Don't know why I did it, then again I don't know why I put my mouth on half the things I do!

Shut-up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home